Online Fabric Printing Workshop and optional Kit - 13 October
Time & Location
About the Event
An online workshop in which you will create your own printed tote bag or tea towel to use or to give as a gift.
You will receive a one hour online interactive session and written instructions.
If you order the KIT this contains:
- A tote bag (natural colour) or tea towel (white) to print. Enter your choice when you book your tickets.
- Three wooden Indian printing blocks - each approx 2cm. These will include one with a leaf design and one with a flower design. The third could be a leaf, flower, paisley or other tasteful design. Unfortunately it isn't possible to select specific designs as the supplies are somewhat random.
- Two fabric inks - Ocean Blue (light and dark blue) colour palette.
- Two foam applicators
During the course you will print your own tote bag or tea towel - working through your design and placement of the blocks to create your own personal item
A great workshop for beginners to get a taste for printmaking.
It will be fun! And at the end you will have a unique item to keep or give away. If you order the kit you will also have three wooden blocks that you can re-use to print other textile items, cards or wrapping paper.
Course date: The one hour online interactive Zoom session where I will demonstrate and talk you through your printing will be Wednesday 13th October 3-4pm.
Details to access the notes and interactive session will be emailed to you after payment. Postage for the kit is included if you live in Australia. Please allow at least one week for delivery of the kit. Kits can be collected, contact free, from Lake Macquarie, to save $10 postage and time. If you have your own materials already or have done the course with me before there are more discounts - see tickets below.
Any plastic used in the packaging is recyled e.g. it was used to send something to me and I am re-using it.
About your tutor:
Amanda Donohue studied printmaking at Sydney College of the Arts graduating with a Bachelor of Visual Arts (Honours). She has been a printmaker for over twenty years and a member of the Newcastle Printmakers Workshop for ten years. See more about Amanda at www.amandadonohue.org/about
- Workshop and POSTED Kit$60$600$0
- Workshop and COLLECTED Kit$50$500$0
- Online Workshop NO KIT$20$200$0
- Repeat Offender$5$50$0