Join me in a workshop to get creative and learn a new skill in a relaxing and supportive environment.
I did Amanda’s printmaking workshops on zinc plate etching and absolutely loved them! The workshops were very informative, fun and comfortable. I highly recommend her workshops! Eddy
Thank you for being a great teacher and very welcoming to us all, enjoyed the whole weekend. Dotty
To book your place, click below on the class you are interested in.
If you can't see the workshop you want, or you would like to organise a private group,
please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fri, 29 OctLambton
- Sun, 31 OctNewcastle Printmakers Workshop
- Saturday 27th NovemberLambton
- Time is TBDEast Maitland
- Time is TBD - please email me if interestedEast Maitland
- Time is TBD - please email me if interestedLake Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
- On a date to suit youLocation: Within about 25km from NewcastleOn a date to suit youLocation: Within about 25km from NewcastleFor a girls night out, team building event or birthday party. Explore shibori techniques to create your own beautiful pieces in a private session. No experience needed. All materials provided - you just provide the location and beverages.
Ticket Policy: Classes require a minimum of 4 participants to go ahead.
In the event of the workshop being cancelled, your booking will be refunded in full.
In the case of you not being able to attend a workshop you will be refunded as follows:
Cancellations less than 24 hours before and no-shows on the day will not be refunded and a credit or transfer will not be issued.
Cancellations within 1 week will receive a 35% refund.
Cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks of the workshop will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations more than two weeks before the workshop receive a full refund less any third party booking fee.
Classes are run on a regular basis at a number of locations around Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and Central Coast as well as online. If you want to attend linocut (also called relief or block printing) classes, join an etching (intaglio) class, print fabric or learn about shibori and eco dyeing fabric there is usually a course available. Most workshops cater for beginners.