Join me in a workshop or private group to learn about the immediacy of linocut relief printing, the beauty of pattern with shibori, the magic of felting or the alchemy of etching.
Get creative and learn a new skill in a relaxing and supportive environment.
I did Amanda’s printmaking workshops on zinc plate etching and absolutely loved them! The workshops were very informative, fun and comfortable. I highly recommend her workshops! Eddy
Thank you for being a great teacher and very welcoming to us all, enjoyed the whole weekend. Dotty
To book your place or find out more, click below on the class you are interested in.
If you can't see the workshop you want, or you would like to organise a private group,
please contact me: email@example.com
- Sat, 26 AugLighthouse Arts, Nobby's Lighthouse26 Aug, 10:00 am – 01 Oct, 4:00 pmLighthouse Arts, Nobby's Lighthouse, Newcastle East NSW 2300, Australia
- Thu, 21 SeptMake Space, The Station21 Sept, 10:00 am – 08 Oct, 3:00 pmMake Space, The Station, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
- Mon, 09 OctNewcastle Printmakers09 Oct, 1:00 pm – 30 Oct, 4:00 pmNewcastle Printmakers, 27 Popran Rd, Adamstown NSW 230309 Oct, 1:00 pm – 30 Oct, 4:00 pmNewcastle Printmakers, 27 Popran Rd, Adamstown NSW 2303Over a series of three sessions learn the basics of zinc plate etching using copper sulphate as the etchant. Prepare your plate, use hard ground to make a line etching and apply an aquatint to develop a range of tones in their prints.
- Sat, 11 NovHudson Street Hum11 Nov, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pmHudson Street Hum, 7 Hudson St, Hamilton NSW 2303, Australia
- On a date to suit youNewcastle Hunter Central Coast regionOn a date to suit youNewcastle Hunter Central Coast regionOn a date to suit youNewcastle Hunter Central Coast regionFor a girls night out, team building event or birthday party. Explore textile or printing techniques to create your own beautiful pieces in a private session. No experience needed. All materials provided - you just provide the location and beverages.
Ticket Policy: Classes require a minimum of 5 participants to go ahead.
In the event of the workshop being cancelled, your booking will be refunded in full.
In the case of you not being able to attend a workshop you will be refunded as follows:
Cancellations less than 24 hours before and no-shows on the day will not be refunded and a credit or transfer will not be issued.
Cancellations within 1 week will receive a 35% refund.
Cancellations between 1 and 2 weeks of the workshop will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations more than two weeks before the workshop receive a full refund less any third party booking fee.
Classes are run on a regular basis at a number of locations around Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and Central Coast as well as online. If you want to attend linocut (also called relief or block printing) classes, join an etching (intaglio) class, print fabric , learn about felting, shibori or eco dyeing fabric there is usually a course available. Most workshops cater for beginners.