Shibori and Fabric Printing at MAC Nov 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
If you'd like to explore your creative side and learn how to create your own unique textiles then these workshops are for you. All materials are provided each week so there's no need to source equipment to try a new technique. Beginners are very welcome, no ecperience required.
Classes will be held at MAC in the marquee with stunning views of the lake.
These workshops are a great opportunity to enjoy handmade processes and have fun learning how to continue these traditional crafts.
Four * 2.5 hour face to face class at Museum of Art and Culture in Lake Macquarie, all materials and tools.
Cost: $180 per person.
By booking a place at one of our programs you agree to adhere to MAC's COVID Safety guidelines, as directed by NSW Health. The current booking conditions require attendees and visitors to:
- Check in on arrival with the Service NSW QR code system or with the support of a staff member.
- Provide proof of full vaccination, via Service NSW systems (anyone over the age of 16), unless exempt for medical reasons.
- Wear a mask indoors (anyone over the age of 12), unless exempt for medical reasons
- Observe safe physical distancing, hand washing and sanitising practices.
- NOT attend this event if you feel unwell or have been within a LGA of concern within the last 14 days prior to the program. Refunds can be provided if you have a change of circumstance.
About your tutor:
Amanda Donohue studied printmaking at Sydney College of the Arts graduating with a Bachelor of Visual Arts (Honours). She also has a Graduate Certificate in Cross Disciplinary Art & Design from the College of Fine Arts (UNSW) where she studied textiles. Amanda has been a practicing artist for over twenty years, has been teaching for about 10 years in the Hunter area and exhibits regularly. See more about Amanda at www.amandadonohue.org